Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcome to the new Blog

First of all i want to thank anyone who waited while we searched around looking for a new site to start this blog on. Now with that done, i want to take a moment and let you know what to expect from us. The blog will contain my thoughts on various subjects from gaming news, to game companies, game reviews, and popular Indie as well as major titles. I could expand and do more, but time will tell.

I will try to keep up regular post, but i make no promises. As for reviews they will be on games that i have played and beaten, i don't like giving a review on a game that i haven't beaten. Gaming news will be posted with links to ref sites, (I don't like to give false information) and any game titles covered will range from those i have interest in to suggestions by friends or readers. If there is anything you would like to hear my thoughts on don't be afraid to ask me. I've suffered through Sonic Freeriders i'm sure i can play just about any game no matter how horrible it is.

Guess that just about covers it, For any old reviews I've posted i'll be posting a link so that you can go there and check them out if you so well desire. This has been a public service announcement thank you for your time, and have a great rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment