Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What to expect in the following weeks

First off i want to thank everyone who is actually reading this blog, it actually means a lot to me that people actually care about what i have to say lol. NOW what i want to do is take a quick moment and give you a run down on what to expect this week, and the last two weekes (one and a half) of January.

First off I will be finishing up the most surprisng, and disappointing games of 2012, and my All time Favorite game to play, which is My game of the Year for 2012. That should be done by the end of this week, expect it around Friday, Saturdayish.

The week after, I will be giving my first impressions on the first game of 2013 I am playing. DMC Devil May Cry. It's been getting some pretty good reviews despite how much i hate the fact that they are changing Dante. I'm going to try and give this game a fair and open shot, and will have my first impressions of it up by the end of the month.

That's about it for now, there may be some small post covering any news that may come up, but until then I will see you next time when i post the following three blogs covering the Three topics above. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment