Friday, August 2, 2013

What happened during the break

For those of you who don't know, The last few months have been crazy for me. With all the stuff i've been doing trying to fix my pc, going with  my family to North Carolina, getting an appartment (we will be moving in Aug 17) Looking for a second job, and being sick for the better part of last month. It's been alittle rough, but none of it was in vain. Come sunday we will resume all regular projects and scheduled projects. Gaming news will be posted when there is actually gaming news to post. I tried daily but then came across a issue where sometimes i couldn't give a shit about what was going on as it didn't seem important enough to even waste your time reading it.

Tomorrow Gaming with Dee and Extended content will have a update to explain what new post will be coming. To be informed of the updates just follow my Tumblr or Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment