Friday, January 2, 2015

New youtube

That's right DEE IS BACK, WITH VENGEANCE!!! To kick off this new year I have not only been searching through all the horrid games and amazing ones i've played to compose a few top tens for you blood thirsty review hounds and gaming nerds alike. *i kid, i kid, OR DO I!?!?!?!?*

ANYWAY look there are two list coming out this year, and with my new pc up and running faster and better than any desktop i have EVER OWNED i'm ready to blaze a trail into the new year that will in hopes NOT END in like a week. *i kid, i kid, i didn't just abandon you guys, my pc broke down, then i fucked up my processor, and literally had to wait till christmas to get a new one cause i'm BROKE.*

Enough about me, back to talking about MY content, there will be more blogs coming, new changes, and more content coming to this blog my tumblr, and my youtube. swing over and watch me fail at tanking if that's your thing at GamingwithdeeEXE. you can just click that, or you can just click the nice little link over there that says youtube updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment