Monday, April 8, 2013

Episode one of Starcraft 2 is up.

That's right, i'm on youtube, you can find me by typing in Veryopinionatedgamer. I'm starting off with something already done, so that i can test my video editing skills and get better over time. I decided to start with Starcraft 2 Wings of liberty, as a friend wanted to see how the story turns out, but for what ever reason wants to watch me play the game. I've told her that several others have already done good play through's  but she insist that she wants to watch mine. SOOOO without further Delay, here it is the first Episode of the story in Starcraft 2. You can find the video through the link provided, OR you can go to the new page and watch the video from there Starcraft 2 Liberation Day.

The page will be updated everytime there is a new video or video's added to youtube. This means that older videos will not remain on the page, though they will remain on youtube. If you wish to provide Feed back you can do so here, through my email Derron.Davis@gmail.com  send me a reply on Tumblr, i read them all. As always i'm always open to suggestions, if you have a game you want me to play, feel free to suggest it. If your game is picked you'll know :-D For now lets enjoy Starcraft 2. For those of you who may be wondering, these video's aren't commentated. I doubt you wanted to hear me talk anyway, as i say way weird things and tend to do voice overs while for my troops while they are killing stuff. Either way I hope you  all in enjoy. The link is provide above or as stated you can watch the video here on the site. Thanks for your time you guys are amazing :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment