Friday, April 26, 2013

Post to come

THINGS THE FUTURE HOLDS ON GAMING WITH DEE.


Ok, i know i'm running behind on posting. I had a few personal matters to attend to, and that coupled with the games i have been playing to review, and games i play to relax have bee cutting into my time. Now that the personal matter has been attended to, i can bring you the content that i promised.

Aside from Gaming with Dee's usual content, I'm going to start bringing you various gaming news. I know i keep saying this, but it is coming, it's just the format has taken a while to work on and get right. I have sorted through the messages sent to me, and have decided to play through and review Kingdom Hearts, and the ENTIRE Bioshock Series. The game review for Mega Man X is coming, I had to re install Microsoft Office, had a hard drive failure, lost lot of content, so it's coming bare with me. Due to recent messages I WILL NOT be removing Current game reviews, i will just review them much later to give a in depth break down of the game, and my enjoyment or dislike of it. If you don't care for that, there are other blogs out there for you, READ THEM, moving on. The game chosen to be reviewed after Mega Man X was The Shadow of the Colossus.

For those of you who care, there will be more content coming for youtube as well, just with that hard drive failure, i lost all of my recorded content. No worries, the vast majority of it can be re-recorded, it'll just take time. Aside form the FTL series (which won't last long, as i refuse to have a 50 part series on my channel), and Starcraft 2. I'm working to bring reviews to you as well, and as requested i'll be playing FF7 NOT 8. While i did enjoy 8, 7 was the first Final Fantasy i played and introduced me to the games series, and well i don't have 8 on pc. If my pc wills it, i would also like to show you some videos of Tera online, dungeons, BAM fights and so on, but my pc refuse's to get along with Tera when i try to record. If i can figure out whats wrong then i will bring you video's of that as well. I will also bring you my thoughts and views on some of the actions taken in the gaming industry. As well as commentated videos, since people have been asking for them.

So a brief break down of whats to come

For the Blog


  • Mega Man X review
  • Weekly gaming news (if there is anything interesting.)
  • Kingdom Hearts Story break down (in the near furture)
  • The evolution of Bioshock (in the near future)
  • Bioshock Infinite review (when i finish the game)
  • Shadow of the Colossus
This is is not to be taken in any particular order.

For Youtube



  1. Starcraft 2 story (Requested), and multiplayer (if and when i find time)
  2. FF7 (Requested) 
  3. FTL second attempt
  4. TERA online (if my pc wills it.)
  5. Thoughts and views on gaming.
This list is numbered in order of importance.

THERE WILL BE NO MINECRAFT ON MY CHANNEL!


Please stop asking for video's of Minecraft they will NEVER happen. while i do enjoy playing minecraft i see no reason to put it on my channel, an i haven't played Minecraft in a few months, The server i play on did some remodeling and we decided to call it quits for now. sorry to dissappoint you, but there is seriously no reason to record anything, and put it on my channel. As always thank you for your continued support, and thank you for your time.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if we resolved the Commenting section. Because before hand not even members could comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works, i fixed it, it was simple.

    ReplyDelete